ELONGA offers the following services included in the price:
Before it all starts:
- Placement in an individually matched internship position within a carefully selected project or institution
- General information regarding vaccinations, insurance, health, etc.
- Support in booking an affordable flight
- Help with work or student visa application
- Pick-up at Hosea Kutako International Airport Windhoek and transport to the hostel (ca.40 km)
- Practical advice regarding local rules of conduct and help with orientation in the city, modes of transportation, shopping, restaurants, bars etc.
- Introduction on the first day of work by our local English speaking coordinator
- Extensive assistance on location by our contact person throughout your entire stay (24h service number for emergencies)
- Accomodation in our fully equipped ELONGA-Hostel (including use of washing machine, wireless internet, safe-keeping of mail)
- Organisation of social events, like drumming and dance classes
- Support in organisation of recreational activities and tours (many tour companies grant us discounts!)
The cost of our all-round-package is € 690,-for one month (based on dorm accommodation). After that month you only pay the following discounted price:
- dorm: $120,-NAM per day p/p & $2400,-NAM per month p/p
- double room with shared bathroom: $170,-NAM per day p/p & $2950,-NAM per month p/p
- double room with your own bathroom: $250,-NAM per day p/p & $3450,-NAM per month p/p
If you are just interested in our accommodation – and you don’t want to make use of our internship programme – you pay:
- dorm: $125,-NAM per day p/p & $2500,-NAM per month p/p
- double room with shared bathroom: $180,-NAM per day p/p & $3200,-NAM per month p/p
- double room with your own bathroom: $270,-NAM per day p/p & $3700,-NAM per month p/p
Note: Not included in the price are cost and expenses for flights, visa, vaccinations, insurances of any type (e.g. travel, health, accident insurance), meals and personal expenses for recreationals activities and transportation and additional trips.